Zeet's native github integration provides automatic continuous deployment! You must authorize Zeet to install a Github App into your account. You can also authorize Zeet to access organizations associated with your Github account. Legacy users that connected a Github account are linked to a Zeet user. However, all new Github integrations are now linked to a team. Does your company use multiple github accounts (ie. public & enterprise)? You can add multiple Github accounts to your team.
Zeet user without existing Github Connection
Zeet user with existing Github Connection. Github accounts linked to Zeet using a team integration will have a "team" icon next to the account name.
3. Select GitHub User or Organization
Select the user or organization you want to deploy with Zeet
4. Save GitHub App Configuration
Save your GitHub connection settings. You can choose to deploy either all repositories or selected repositories with Zeet
Does your company use multiple Github accounts (ie public & enterprise)? You can connect another github account to Zeet:
- Go to Github and sign into the account you'd like to connect with Zeet
- Navigate to the Settings page in Zeet. Then, go to the Integrations page.
- Click on "New Connection"
- Follow steps 3 and 4 above.
- Refresh the page to display the new github account
- Discord: Join Now